2009年10月6日星期二

MAD

bcoz of respect i told u wat i wan!n u reply me by saying me aiming low!is oso a well-known uni ok!private u so wat!n saying tis de last chance for me!frm de beginning i oredy don appreciate ur money!n say u only spend on worth things!WTF!!since u fel is a waste,then stop it la!done!i don need it n i can pay on my own in de future!i'm damn regret since last 2 yrs!N who do u think u ar!tat i should obey to u my all life!if cant score gud then go to work !haha!juz bcoz lack of interest in tis stpm things mean tat i cant study anymore!? i'm stupid!?i had 2 straight go work!?I noe to u study is vy vy vy important!but tat is u!i'm vy pity to ur child!they hv no choice but to listen,but i'm NOT!Nw,i had made up my mind!i wil not tel u anything n straight go to de school i wan!if u dislike me ,tat's fine!i oso dislike u!tat's all!don waste ur precious money on me again if u don wan!Many other ppl wil help me!I don need u!

没有评论:

发表评论